Welcome to the blog for Ali's Craft Studio by Alison Lloyd. I am a crafter of peelable stained glass designs & handpainted keyrings and I look forward to sharing with you my news direct from Kent (the Garden of England)

Make sure you visit the shop at www.studiocrafts.net to purchase your own handmade decorations to bring fun and colour into every corner of your home

Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2011

A reminder - Just one day left...

March 31st is looming on the horizon which means that there is only one day left for you to get involved in my blog giveaway...

It is easy (and painless) to enter - just click on the giveaway logo on the right of this page to join in and see the details.


Can I come home with you?
You could be the winner and proud owner of a handmade peelable decoration of your choice so don't delay, enter today!!  I will be making the draw and announcing the winner on Friday 1st April - you'd be a fool to miss out
April...1st... fool... geddit!!ROTFL
Oh, the corny lines just get worse and worse!!  Ahem, I'll get my coat...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog xx