Welcome to the blog for Ali's Craft Studio by Alison Lloyd. I am a crafter of peelable stained glass designs & handpainted keyrings and I look forward to sharing with you my news direct from Kent (the Garden of England)

Make sure you visit the shop at www.studiocrafts.net to purchase your own handmade decorations to bring fun and colour into every corner of your home

Pages

Sunday 14 March 2010

A break from my redesign and progress report...

I thought I would just break off for a brief spell from my mammoth website project just to let you know I am still here!  

As you know from my previous post, I am redesigning my entire website using a new hosting company so am redoing all my pages including the shopping carts - that's over 200 products to resample and load photos and enter details for!   I have spent the whole of the last week permanently attached to my laptop keyboard!   I have all the pages set up and have the remainder of my craft fairs and products to enter.  

As always, I have my two willing helpers - the uber-creative cats!  As seen here both in serious thinking mode...


Unfortunately, because life tends to throw you a curve ball every now and again, I am trying to do all of this with a stinking cold!  Both hubby and I have been suffering this week and we feel like we are living in a doctor's waiting room at the moment - I wish I had bought shares in Kleenex and Lemsip!

I am in the process of getting my domain name servers amended to point to the new site and will let you all know when the new version is accessible - hopefully with all the products in place!

Last, but by no means least - Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Mum!  Sorry we can't be with you today - hope you and Steve had a nice lunch!

Love ya, Mummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog xx