Welcome to the blog for Ali's Craft Studio by Alison Lloyd. I am a crafter of peelable stained glass designs & handpainted keyrings and I look forward to sharing with you my news direct from Kent (the Garden of England)

Make sure you visit the shop at www.studiocrafts.net to purchase your own handmade decorations to bring fun and colour into every corner of your home

Pages

Tuesday 9 February 2010

My First Time....

I don't mind admitting, today was my first time! Now, get your minds out of the gutter... I have never created a blog before but decided that I can't put it off any more so here I am.

The beginning of the year can be a bit of an anti-climax for us crafters - the lead up to Christmas is so frantic, it feels a bit like you have been run over by a steamroller so the post-Christmas period is a time to catch your breath. To be honest, it can take some time to get the momentum back again but it is a good time to do all those horrible little admin jobs that I make excuses not to do at other times of the year!

I have been making some long-needed changes to my website - http://www.studiocrafts.net/ - and sourcing some new patterns for 2010. I make static cling decorations which look like stained glass but will adhere to any shiny surface - windows, doors, mirrors, etc. so it is important to keep the design list moving on. Please do go and have a look - I am sure you will find something you like (or I am not doing my job properly!!)