Welcome to the blog for Ali's Craft Studio by Alison Lloyd. I am a crafter of peelable stained glass designs & handpainted keyrings and I look forward to sharing with you my news direct from Kent (the Garden of England)

Make sure you visit the shop at www.studiocrafts.net to purchase your own handmade decorations to bring fun and colour into every corner of your home

Pages

Thursday 25 February 2010

I've been awarded the Sunshine Award!


I am feeling very happy tonight as I am absolutely delighted to have received a Sunshine Award for my blog from Faeryatrix News

I have only been blogging since the beginning of February so am honoured to have received this.  Thank you so much!

The sunshine award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blogging world.



The rules for accepting the award are -
  • Place the logo within your blog or post
  • Pass the award on to 12 bloggers
  • Link the nominees within the post
  • Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blog
  • Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award
So, on to my nominations (wow, this is so difficult to choose just 12 as there are so many great blogs out there which I love to read!).  I have decided to pass this award along to these blogs -
in alphabetic order:

Thank you to all of the above for your great blogs!  Please remember to pass on the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog xx