Welcome to the blog for Ali's Craft Studio by Alison Lloyd. I am a crafter of peelable stained glass designs & handpainted keyrings and I look forward to sharing with you my news direct from Kent (the Garden of England)

Make sure you visit the shop at www.studiocrafts.net to purchase your own handmade decorations to bring fun and colour into every corner of your home

Pages

Monday 15 February 2010

Branching Out into Keyrings

I have decided that the time had come to expand the range of things I have for sale at fairs and on my website.   After much thought, I finally settled on simple keyrings - everyone uses and needs keyrings, right?

I have made a range of simple, handpainted designs using popular Japanese Kanji designs with a simple English translation in a range of colours.

Here are a few examples:


Each one shows a different  Kanji symbol in black with the English translation below in one of nine colour options

All the keyrings are available now on my website - www.studiocrafts.net   I hope to have more designs and styles on there soon - but you can be sure I will let you know here first. 

Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog xx